1.1 Jun, http://www.jun.com.sg is a site operated by Ishinomaki Sake Grill Pte Ltd. We are registered in Singapore under the Business Registration Number (201715522H). Our office is registered at 390 Orchard Rd, #B1-02/02A/03, Singapore 238871. Our GST registration number is (201715522H).
General use of services and/ or platform
2.1 By using our platform, you are agreeing to abide with any and all our guidelines, notices, policies and instructions pertaining to the use of services to the platforms. We reserve the right to revise the guidelines, notices, policies and instructions at any time and you are deemed to be aware of and bound by any changes.
2.2 You are not to:
- 2.21 Use this platform for any illegal purposes.
- 2.22 Impersonate or pretend to be any person or entity or to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- 2.23 Post, promote or transmit through the platform or services any prohibited materials.
- 2.24 Interfere and obstruct with another utilization and enjoyment of the platform and/or services.
- 2.25 Use or upload, in any way, any software or materials that contain viruses, damaging components or any form of harmful components that may corrupt or damage the platform’s data and obstruct the operation of another customer’s electronic devices or the platform or services.
- 2.26 Use the platform or services other than in conformance with the acceptable use policies of any connected computer networks, any applicable Internet standards and any other applicable laws.
2.3 Our services are mainly intended for people residing, businesses or companies in Singapore.
3.1 By placing an order through our site, you vow that: You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
4.1 We may provide information about other websites or businesses on our websites. Whether we are affiliated with us or not, we cannot promise that the products purchased from the businesses linked to those websites, would be of satisfactory quality.
5.1 Upon placing an order online and making payment, you will receive an email acknowledging your order.
5.2 Subjected to stock availability, items not available for purchase will not be allowed to be ordered. In the scenario that items are unable to be delivered (flown over) or replaced, we will contact you to give you the option to cancel or refunded, if payment was already made.
5.3 Upon making payment and receiving an email acknowledgement, no cancellation of orders are allowed.
6.1 All orders placed online will be executed within your selected delivery date and time slot, unless otherwise advised.
6.2 In the scenario that your orders have not be delivered to you within the delivery date and time slot, please contact the business via email and we will aim to deliver your item(s) to you within the next 24 hours.
Payment and Price
7.1 You are obligated to make full payment by your selected payment option before checking out your orders.
7.2 Our prices on our websites have been verified prior to being displayed. In the scenario that the correct price displayed on the website is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower (correct) price and refund the difference in cost(absorbed). If the correct price displayed on the website is more than our stated price, at a case by case basis, we may decide to charge the lower (incorrect) price, contact you for instructions or reject your offer and notifying you about the rejection.
8.1 Here at Jun.com.sg (By Ishinomaki Sake Grill PTE LTD), we aim to bring you products of the highest quality. In the event that you are unsatisfied with the product, you may contact us for discussion of the product’s condition within 2 hours after delivery. The product should not have been used and be in its original condition
8.2 The cost of return transportation will not be handled by Jun.com.sg (By Ishinomaki Sake Grill PTE LTD)
Events not of our control
9.1 We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (“Force Majeure Event”).
9.2 Factors mentioned below are categorised under Force Majeure Event:
- 9.21 Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster
- 9.22 Terrorist attack/threat, invasions, riots, civil commotion, preparation for war, war, strikes
- 9.23 Transport issues- inability to fly aircraft, ship, use of railway, motor transport or any other form of private transportation
- 9.24 Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period
- 9.25 International viruses, health related issues that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
10.1 Contracts for the purchase of products through our site will be governed by the Law of Singapore. Any dispute arising from, or related to, such Contracts shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of The Republic of Singapore.
Questions and Complaints
11.1 If you require any assistance, please contact us via email or through our contact form.